Saturday, March 01, 2008

MY EARTHQUAKE HELL

It's rare I have a thought for the day or reflection but it has been a traumatic week.

An earthquake midweek, storms last night. It really makes you think. Add in all the news on TV lately about the hurricanes that America is experiencing, the typhoons in China, flooding in Switzerland and recent mudslides in South America.



Locally, I've been pre-occupied with Cardiff City - with its continuing misfortunes, its financial woes and the utterances of Ridsdale and Jones- we tend to regard this as a disaster and forget it's just a game.



All of this was brought home to me this week when I realised just how precious and important life is and what really matters to me.



Below is a photo illustrating the damage caused to my home from the earthquake that occurred all over the UK on Tuesday night. It's made me cherish what I have and reminded me not to take things for granted.



Peace be with you.










No comments: