Thursday, January 15, 2009

Video of the Week - EDITORS

Sorry for the delay but, as covered elsewhere in this blog, I've spent most of the last week in hospitals courtesy of family matters. It all had a happy ending (even if my Dad added to the woes by having staples in his head after a home incident today - how many more problems can there be?) but I hope it's the last I see of such a place in a fair while.

One of the crazy sights which struck me, and always does, is the number of clearly unwell patients who think nothing of standing outside - often in sub-zero temperatures recently - puffing away on fags for all they're worth. That's gonna help, carry on!

So, here, courtesy of an appearance of Jools Holland's Later are The Editors performing the very excellent Smokers Outside The Hospital Doors. Enjoy.


No comments: