Monday, January 12, 2009

What a Hat-Trick, What a Week !!



This blog covered my wife's miracle escape from a car crash earlier this week ... not sure what I've done to pee someone off that's only the start of it!

At the start of the week, my step-daughter broker her wrist on a ski holiday and as she arrived back on Saturday, I was on my way to Heath Hospital again for my step=son to have an emergency admission to have his appendix removed.

The op has been successful and he's well, so is his sister and his mother is improving. If things come in threes, hopefully that's my lot but I do wonder what's next and I'm completely knackered having spent the entire weekend in hospital after caring for my wife all week to put up with anything else. Believe me, everything si now crossed!

No comments: