Monday, May 12, 2008

WAS ALMOST A TV STAR TONIGHT ... ok, not really

Was in town early this evening and found rush hour near Park Place dirupted by pavements closed for filming outside the New Theatre for the latest Dr. Who spin-off, The Sarah Jane Adventures, for BBC children's tv.

In buoyant mood after seeing every shop, lampost and standard in Queen Street adorned with GOOD LUCK CITY banners, I couldn't resist it.

After "ACTION" was shouted and extras were filmed walking near The New Theatre, I just had to do it and a myserious shout of "BLOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS" came out across the road ... extremely close to my vocal chords.

"CUT" shouted the director staring across towards me ... not sure if he was stopping the action or I misheard what he was calling me!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sja/

No comments: