Monday, May 26, 2008

CARDIFF CITY CENTRE BY NIGHT

Am I the only one who wonders if it's just pomposity that sees many doing a downer of the City Centre at night. The latest of many attacks by local and national media alike is published today.

I go there frequently, admittedly I'm rarely there til the early hours but know the places to go and those to avoid. As the article points out but conveniently glosses over, it has something for everyone which any good city centre should.

I honestly don't see a place that is any better or any worse than anywhere else and on a weekend when there is a sporting event, like yesterday, nowhere in this country will be seen it its very best light. So what is their point?


There's a lot that can improve, I agree, but I really enjoying hitting the city centre and never fear trouble. Where do I go wrong???

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/news/wales-news/2008/05/26/we-deserve-a-grown-up-capital-91466-20973254/

No comments: