Saturday, February 21, 2009

DEVO London gig confirmed


After taking absence from visiting UK for 17 years, DEVO are back in May for their 2nd set of gigs inside 3 years.


The boys have long been confirmed for a Festival-style appearence headlining at All Tomorrow's Parties at Butlins Minehead for May 6th but at a cost of £300 for 2 for that weekend and a rest of bill that, for myself, was of passing interest only, it wasn't for me even if it's just 1 hour from my home.

However, best hopes realised, The Spud Boys have now added a date at Kentish Town Fourm, now known as HMV Forum, in London for Wednesday May 6th. Fantastic ... got my tickets ... I'm there.

It remains to be seen whether other dates will be added, here's hoping.

They still produce a live show most groups cannot touch, some try to imitate but nobody betters. D-E-V-O!

No comments: