Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cardiff Street Legend Shaky Hand Man is Dead


Any City Centre Reveller will know, have met and shaken hands with the cult that is Shaky Hands Man.

Whatever pub or club you'd be in, Shaky would somehow get in, shake your hands and befriend you for some cash or your dregs. On the streets, he's be at it again, hoping to scav a chip or two. At times scray as if you said hi to him, it was tough to rid yourself of him, he was harmless and became loved in his own way.

A Facebook Tribute group has over 2,500 members. You can see it here with some great pics.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2402015858#/group.php?gid=2402015858



Funny enough, I last saw him at Heath Hospital last month where he was admitted to A&E, I assumed he'd had a fall as he was outside X-Ray.

True to form, even then, lying back on a stretcher as I said hi to him, he was trying to shake my hand!!!

RIP Fella.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learnt, very very soon after moving to Cardiff, NEVER to shake his hand or I'd be standing with him for ages. Bless his memory.

Anonymous said...

I am really Glad i came across this website.Added nigelblues.blogspot.com to my bookmark!

yanmaneee said...

chrome hearts outlet
kd 11 shoes
hermes online
golden goose outlet
balenciaga shoes
nike air max 95
off white hoodie
birkin bag
goyard handbags
hogan outlet

Anonymous said...

golden goose
kyrie 8
supreme
off white outlet
yeezy boost 350