Tuesday, December 11, 2007

EVEN THE ECHO TELL HAMMAM TO **** OFF!

Blimey, it's a red letter day when Terry Phillips in The Echo gets critical and tells Hammam where to go!

Bits of this read like a Peter Ridsdale party political broadcast but I have to agree with all the sentiments contained within it.

I lost my respect for Hammam long ago but have been grateful for what he brought us and the good things he gave City - even if we later found out it came at an enormous cost that has created the mess and problems we have today - but his lack of dignity, the way he is holding the club to ransom and causing an almighty necessary crisis with his unacceptbale behaviour have made me lose the good thoughts I once had of the man.

Insincere, not genuine, dishonest - they're three of the nicer things I can now say about Hammam.

Nice one Terry !!

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/footballnation/football-news/2007/12/11/heart-felt-plea-to-bluebirds-sam-hammam-91466-20233534/

No comments: