Saturday, August 29, 2009

Video of the Week - LEVEL 42, Leaving Me Now

Now I know it's not populist to admit a liking to Level 42 especially for an old punk like myself but back in the day and before they exploded, I was quite into them. Not as much as my funk brother but even so.

Went to a few early Cardiff gigs of theirs and they were brilliant nights. The only gigs I ever attended where I pulled!

So here they are playing Cardiff St David's Hall in 2006 doing one of their ballads - Leaving Me Now - which is one of the few slower songs I really love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dog insurance
So if they are hanging out in your pocket, you can rest assured that they are not creating a mess. Dog owners have many opportunities to exercise with their dogs. This will give you a glimpse of what the dog will look like, including its size and color.