Saturday, August 08, 2009

Cardiff City World and Ticket Office - my experience

I vent my spleen a lot and the poor organisation, administration, customer service, marketing and professionalism of Cardiff City Football Club and this week has given me another sharp reminder of why it is so justified.

Season Ticket Holders (and would you believe on the openiong day of the season that a number of supporters still haven't had their season tickets!!!) have been offered a half-price £19.99 to have Cardiff City World (the comprehensive audio/video section of the official website. On the face of it, not a bad offer at all.

So I thought I'd finally succumb and subscribe. I've never ever bothered before so this was their opportunity to show me it was worth my time and money.

However their amateur ways showed them up again. Here's how difficult it is to sort out this deal.


1. You can't sign up online - surely the most logical thing to do for an internet site.

2. You can only sign up by contacting the ticket office BUT you can't visit them, it's phone only.

3. When you phone the Ticket Office, they can't bloody help you anyway, only Jamie Dacruz can arrange it.

4. Jamie can only help you when he is available which is not when he on matchday duties, press conferences and 101 other things. 4 times I've called and been told he's not available.

Conclusion - Balls to Cardiff City World (...altho I may be stupid enough to give them on final chance next week)

No comments: