Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Roger's Ready to Resume Battle



Roger Johnson spoke to the Cardiff City official website (www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk) about his horrid Easter Weekend as he arrived back in South Wales just before Cardiff City faced Burnley yesterday.

Johnson said, “I'm not too bad now; I was discharged Monday morning after spending two days in hospital but I'm just disappointed to be honest. I think the incident was clear for everybody to see what went on; it's clear to see what happened in my eyes. It was a cowardly action on their player's part to my mind".

Despite all that, Roger would have loved to have played against Burnley adding, “I wanted to play today but the doctors have advised against it as a precaution. I'm disappointed as I've started every game this season but I intend to be back in contention for the weekend's game with Preston North End."

Just be thankful he is well and will be around to rejoin the squad. It could have been much worse.

No comments: