Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cardiff City fans to demo before next week's home game

Peter Ridsdale may have thought his problems were over after surviving a vote of no confidence at Wednesday's E.G.M. (although I'm sure he didn't really!!!) but the supporters heat will be turned up another notch or two before next weekend's home game with Middlesbrough as supporters are being invited to meet in the car parks behind the Admiral Napier and Wetherspoon's pubs in Canton and match en masse to the new stadium in protest in running of this club and Peter Ridsdale being at its helm.

I will definitely be part of it!

While I have my doubts that the demo will achieve anything, I just feel that if fans do not like the way they have been treated (with contempt in my opinion), the way the club is operating (or barely operating!) and have no idea why the Chairman is still with us, then it is important to make your feelings known.

Nobody can accuse City fans of not showing patience in recent weeks and months and giving the Board plus Ridsdale plenty of slack but that has ultimately achieved nothing either.


No comments: