Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Derren Brown predicts the Lottery Numbers but never sussed me out!

Incredible to just watch DERREN BROWN on live tv reveal he predicted 6 out of 6 Lottery Numbers correct. His predictions on balls on view all the time couldn't be turned and revealed until the draw was complete but nobody and nothing was near them. There must be a trick but it was incredible to view.

So how come he got everything wrong with me?

I met him at a conference a few years ago and he tried some of his tricks on me and some colleagues - not long after his first Channel 4 series.

He tried to guess my mother's surname - wrong!

He wanted to work out an object I was drawing - I'm cack-handed writing so he was facked!

He attempted to work out my last holiday and then a number and letter I was thinking of - wrong!

He moved onto the rest of the table and got them correct. He never came back to me!


No comments: