Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Terry Phillips in excellent article shocker

Terry is often accused, with compelling justification, of being a Cardiff City apologist and p.r. machine for owners and personnel writing for the South Wales Echo.

I swear I've got a dent on my forehead from the number of times I've banged it reading his content over the years - the latest just last week when he tried to suggest McPhail was better than Kav!

So, against all that, I have to say his summing up on what went wrong at City today is one of the best articles Ive seen him put together.

Got most of the key points in there and I nodded and agreed from just about first word to last. See, he can do it when he tries!

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/cardiff-city-fc/ 2009/05/05/city-chiefs-plan-future-after-shock-play-offs-fai lure-91466-23540445/

No comments: