Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Friends Again? (They deserve each other)

Ridsdale: I love you and need you to bail me out.
Jones: As long as you pay me £800,000 as year, I love you too

After a private spat which became public news, Cardiff City boss Dave Jones, coach Terry Burton and Chairman Peter Ridsdale shook hands on their differences yesterday.



The trio along with defender Mark Kennedy became involved in a furious row with Ridsdale entering the changing room after City’s calamity-ridden 3-0 defeat at Preston last weekend – apparently, a regular event – but The Riddler took over Dave Jones’ slating of the team and allegedly did so himself. Ridsdale was swiftly berated by his manager and staff in no uncertain terms.



Not sure about you but I can’t understand why Jones allowed Ridsdale in the ‘inner sanctum’ of the team dressing room at any time.



However each party had their say yesterday and have moved on. One problem resolved, one million more remain then!

No comments: