Monday, December 05, 2005



A KICK UP THE ARSE
in LONDON
Number One .... Arsenal .... will play .... Number Eight .... CARDIFF CITY

Nine simple words but what happiness and joy they bring to all Bluebirds. A grand day out at in the final season at Highbury away to the F.A. Cup holders but, more importantly of course, the team we beat to win the F.A. Cup in 1927, an event forever etched in football history.

Arsenal are one of the top three sides in the country, one of the very best in Europe and with probably the best striker in the world with Thierry Henry ... other than Alan Lee! It seems a reward for those of us who travel to all corners of this country following City no matter what goes on. With possibly 7,000 tickets, all members and season ticket holders will be catered for. The fight will now commence with less committed fans, and possibly those who have not been at all this season, suddenlt thinking they should be entitled to one. You have to smile at the irony of it all.

Me? I can relax safe in the knowledge that I have a ticket and my club will look after me in the same way that I pay my money upfront always in support of them.

Highbury, here I come!

No comments: