Saturday, October 13, 2007

MY DESK - as (to be) seen on Dr. Who

No sooner do I get a mention in The Echo than my work desk is filmed as a future star of Dr. Who.

Tonight, Dr. Who are filming scenes and my employer's offices in Newport. The location should be familiar to many as the premises next door to my offices were used for all indoor filming with the tardis and other indoor scenes in the first two series since the return of the programme and the alleyway between the buildings and our offices feartured in the return of the Ctybermen.

In this episode, 30 of my work colleagues played thesmelves as business people in suits but with filiming starting this afternoon at 5pm and continuing up until 4am, the glory has to be more worthwhile than the £100 fee they'll get. There'll be some knackered faces in work on Monday I guess.

No comments: